7 Day 50 Hour Advanced but beginner friendly Immersion
A course is for yoga teachers or practitioners to expand and focus their practice, persons in the healing arts, artists, philosophers and related fields interested in exploring human potential. The physical level of practice is moderate. All level practitioners are welcome. We will do, and discuss, a lot of yoga!
Turn on your Bliss with Yoga
Learn from an experienced yogi how to feel great and thrive with a holistic next level yoga practice, authentically in line with its ancient, timeless wisdom. Discover and amplify your soul purpose, and how to share a practical and esoteric yogic knowledge of:
● Deep understanding the Chakra System/Subtle Body
● Metaphysics of energy, matter and logic, and duality and non-duality
● Patanjali’s Sutras for harmonious integration of yoga practices
● Incorporating Five Key Essentials of Effective Yoga – posture, breathing, mobility, stress release and mindfulness/life-style
● Advanced, beginner friendly mantra, mudra, bandha and meditation abilities
● Surrender to Spirit Guidance, and rewire the bodymind in connection to Overself, and operate as Universal Being
The course is informed by Johann’s training in the traditions of the Sivananda Yoga lineage, his understanding of the essentials of a simple but holistic yoga, wide ranging, lifelong interest in varied spiritual traditions and modern human potential self-development. More about the module.
Venue: Johann Kotze Music & Yoga Studio at Muizenberg Beach, a coastal village on the edge of Cape Town city.
● 9 – 16 September 2018
Cost: R 4 500.
Snacks & food Add R 700 – daily smoothy or juice, fruits, nuts and hearty, healthy vegetarian lunch.
Accommodation (additional cost): on location, a large sea-side apartment, 1 x room with king bed (plus single bed option) and 1 x room with double bed, kitchen, large lounge, shared bathroom, wi-fi. Please visit the Airbnb page for more information on the space. Bookings can be made directly with the owner. Please visit the Airbnb page for more information on the space. Final bookings are made directly with the owner.
– 4 persons, 2 per room sharing R1610 p/p
– 2 persons, single room each R1890
“Bliss” eBook included as part of training manual.
Please contact me with your enquiries.
● When the student is ready, the teacher appears
● When the teacher is ready, the student appears
● When the teacher is ready, the teaching is there
Read more about teacher training with Johann
Please note I don’t currently offer RYT certified teachers training.
This 50 hour module may be come part of a future 4 module, 200 hour RYT program, with 3 additional modules (asana/essential yoga teaching, anatomy, healing yoga, commercial yoga teacher training etc.).
Namste & OM Blessings
In Yoga, Cape Town
Additional course dates
To be confirmed when cost and details of activities can be announced in soon.
● 14 – 20 October 2018
Cost: R 5 200 includes 7 hour/day, 7 day course, smoothy or juice, fruits, nuts and lunch every day.
with optional 10 Night Yoga Vacation Package
● 12 – 21 October 2018
Accommodation (additional cost) at Airbnb on location, as above.
– 10 nights – 4 persons sharing R2000 p/p
– 2 persons, single room each R2500 p/p