This is a practical experience of my Supernature Video Blog – please see the link before going ahead with this page.
Experience Supernature Self
Supernature self is more expansive, with greater capacity for focus; in every way, less blinkered, less limited. Supernature exists within ordinary self, underneath the surface of conditioned limitation. To see and explore this universe within the inner world requires willingness to go within, in deep meditation, and then in application in life.
● Set aside at least 10 minutes
● For deep inner meditation practice its best to make sure you are sitting comfortably, and won’t be disturbed
● Do a few minutes of any energising pranayama, then become still, in full bodymind awareness of the life force within
● Feel the consciousness, direct your attention to your body intelligence or higher self and ask for guidance from it
● Ask yourself “who is doing this practice” – don’t intellectualise or analyse your answer, simply feel the contemplation, in the body
● Bring yourself to /keep consciousness with a few deep, slow, full trunk, full awareness uija breaths
● Observe how this “self” exists in context of your beliefs around yourself and what you experience as your life
● Go deeper within, follow your attention and breath into the heart, stay there for a minute
● Breathe into the solar plexus and observe the body, your attention well under the surface of thinking mind and emotion
● Should an emotion or feeling surface, just observe how it pulls you to though and feeling, then return to breath awareness
● Go deep into the belly, follow your breath there, and remain there
● Take 3 long, large, slow whole trunk breaths, in and out of the nose, with a few moments of easily holing the inhale, relaxing on the exhale
● Notice yourself, wholly immersed in the Life Force within, and be connected to the reality all around you
The practice will develop the capacity to explore consciousness, in the body.
Evaluation and integration
Repeat the Supernature practice, daily, seven days in a row.
Ask yourself “What is possible” right after the practice, and a few hours or a day after the practice. Compare the answers.
How do I feel, every day? Who do I think I am?
● Who am I Deep Meditation (complimentary to above practice)
Who am I? Have a look at The Teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi. Practice above meditation in this context.
Pay it forward: share your wisdom with the world around you. Inner Peace, World Peace. Be the change, thus interacting “in consciousness” the Supreme Gifts of Grace, through our own unique Divine Self.
Yours in Yoga
Muizenberg, Cape Town
27 February 2017